About the Programme/Sector
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic new career opportunity to work as an Apprentice Support Assistant with MDV Enterprise Limited based in Birmingham (B7). This is an Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 3. Full training provided for this role.
Duties of the Role
Gain valuable experience in a very professional environment. The varied duties will include:
- Ringing potential clients for sales
- Listing items on various online sales websites
- Responding to customers messages
- Processing customers information
- Data entry
- Updating the company database
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!).
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE (or equivalent) or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be - discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE (or equivalent) grade 9 to 4 (A to C) or Functional Skills Level 2 or equivalents
- Attention to detail
- Use of your own initiative
- Willingness to learn
- Numerate and literate
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Able to cope under pressure
Duration, Pay & Award
After 15 Months you will achieve a Business Administrator Level 3 (Standard) with this apprenticeship.
The base salary is National Apprenticeship Minimum Wage.