About the Programme/Sector
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Order Processor Apprentice to join Niglon, a leading Manufacturing and Distribution company based in Shirley. This is an excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration Level 3. Full training for this role will be provided.
Duties of the Role
You’ll play a key role in the team, being the main point of contact for our customers, as well as sales order processing. Duties include:
- End to end sales order processing from receipt to dispatch and thereafter
- Check all customer orders, assure they are correct and contact for amendments if needed
- Check processed orders for accuracy
- To answer several forms of contact and help answer customer queries
- Complete filing of paperwork to prepare for invoicing and assist Customer Services when necessary
Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider, Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer for you to be considered for this vacancy. Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 4 (A* to C) or Functional Skills Level 2 or equivalents
Your Future After This Apprenticeship
- Desire to learn
- Dedicated to work
- Self-motivated, to deliver a well-received, customer experience, always
- Previous order processing experience would be ideal, however not crucial
- Attention to detail is a must in order to spot and correct any errors upon receipt of orders or entry into the system
- Good commercial, social and communication skills, enabling you to liaise with colleagues and -customers in a polite manner throughout
- IT competent
- Must be able to adapt and deal with changes in a growing organisation
Working Hours, Salary & Job Benefits
After 15 Months you will achieve a Business Administrator Level 3 (Standard) with this apprenticeship.
The base salary is National Apprenticeship Minimum Wage.
Training You'll Receive
You will achieve a Business Administrator Level 3 (Standard) with this apprenticeship.