Job Role Description
We have a fantastic opportunity for an apprentice, with excellent communication skills, to join Mere Green Healthcare as a Recruitment Resourcer.
This employer is looking to expand their business by offering an excellent opportunity for fresh talent to join their experienced team. Whilst working towards a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship, you'll be responsible for sourcing, screening, interviewing and onboarding applicants.
During this role you'll learn a variety of new skills, helping to kick-start your career in a fast paced, and exciting work environment.
About The Employer
Mere green Healthcare was set up in 2018 to help councils and care settings provide better care.
in to various placements.They currently offer recruitment services to Care Homes, Mental Health Hospitals and Supported Living; ensuring the their candidates are perfect for each role.
The successful candidate will be required to do the following,
- Sourcing and pre-screening applicants
- Onboarding and coordinating new starters
- Organising and monitoring DBS and reference checks
- Preparing and sending out offer letters
- Interviewing candidates face to face or currently over Zoom
- Competing recruitment related documents
- Supporting apprenticeship projects
- Recruitment administration
- Work to set targets in line with operational KPI's and provide required management information.
- General Ad hoc duties
Training You'll Receive
Our Business Administrator Level 3 Standard includes modules such as:
- Document Production
- Communication Skills
- Project Management
- Online Safety
- Use of Microsoft
- Interpersonal Skills
- Telephone Skills
- Managing Performance
+ Many more!
You will have access to a laptop and the internet to complete your training whilst in the workplace.
This employer will also be offering tailored training for the role, which includes:
- Compliance Training
- Screening and Interviewing
- CRM Training
Desired Skills & Qualities
- Good communication skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Time management
- Problem solving
- Experience of learning new IT systems and applications
- Agile and flexible, being able to move to new situations with ease
- Willingness to learn
- Working with others and within a team
- Taking responsibility for managing own work
- Age 16+
- Not currently in Education, Employment or Training
- Eligible to work in England
- Looking for a career in administration or recruitment
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 4 (A* to C), we also accept Functional Skills Level 2 or equivalent.
- We would like candidates to have some administration or recruitment experience, although this is not essential
37.5 Hours per week
Monday to Friday from 8:45am to 5:15pm
£5.00 per hour (Plus commission)
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, there could be further opportunities to develop based on our business needs and your career interests.
Whilst completing this role, you'll be working alongside an experienced team and a vast support network.
After This Apprenticeship
Following successful completion of this apprenticeship, you'll have the opportunity to progress with your career within the business.
You may also want to further your education journey by applying for higher level apprenticeships, further education courses, or University.
This role will also qualify you to progress onto permanent employment within an administration role..
Things To Consider
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer for you to be considered for this vacancy.
Please research us as the employer prior to an interview.