About the Programme/Sector
We are currently recruiting for a Level 2 Apprentice to join the team at Oakwood Surgery based in Sparkhill (B11). The role of a Receptionist offers a fantastic career opportunity, where you will earn, learn and work towards a nationally recognised Customer Service Practitioner Standard at Level 2. Full training for this role will be provided.
Duties of the Role
- Dealing with customer problems
- Queries for patients making inbound calls
- Recording and booking appointments
- Multiple tasks
Please do not contact this employer, you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider, Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer for you to be considered for this vacancy.
- Age 16-18: Maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills (grades will be discussed at interview) or the equivalent
- Age 19+: Must have maths and English GCSE grade 8 to 4 (A to C) or Functional Skills Level 2 or the equivalent
Your Future After This Apprenticeship
Following completion of this Level 2 apprenticeship, you can continue your apprenticeship progression by advancing on to Level 3.
This role will also qualify you to progress onto permanent employment within a customer service role.
- Professional manner
- Good initiative
- Independent and team worker
- Desire to learn new things
- Punctual and good timekeeping
- Bilingual in English and Arabic would be desired but not essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Confident with answering telephone calls
- Previous experience in a similar role would be desired but not essential
Working Hours, Salary & Job Benefits
After 15 Months you will achieve a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 (Standard) with this apprenticeship.
The base salary is National Apprenticeship Minimum Wage.
Training You'll Receive
Our Customer Service Level 2 Standard includes modules such as:
- Roles and responsibility / Knowing your customers
- Online Safety
- Product and service knowledge / Systems and Resources
- Telephone skills
- Interpersonal skills, communication and presentation
- Customer service / Influencing skills
- Dealing with customer conflict and challenge
- Meeting regulations and legislation.
You will achieve a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 (Standard) with this apprenticeship.