About the Programme/Sector
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Services Representative Apprentice to join Niglon LTD, based in Shirley. This is an excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration Level 3.
Duties of the Role
This is an important visible role with a large amount of customer interaction so the ability to be confident and make a good impression is essential as you represent the business. As the link between the customer and the wider business you will need to ensure excellent communication is achieved. Although experience is advantageous, attitude and a desire for high standards is more important. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop and grow with the business and a willingness to adapt and learn new skills is essential.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Accuracy on entering of customer data. i.e. Orders/debit and credit note numbers
- Good telephone etiquette
- Resolving customer service issues from start to finish
- Rapport Building with clients via the phone to increase loyalty and spend
- Your commitment to deliver outstanding quality and results that exceed client expectations
- To be a motivated dedicated flexible individual
- To be able to conduct proactive telephone calls and warehouse interactions ensure every customer query or problem is resolved in a prompt and considerate manner
- To work well as part of the team and support the team effort to achieve the best possible customer experience, note this will involve hitting certain KPI targets
- Organisation and prioritisation skills to ensure customers’ needs are met
- Dealing with Customer Service issues, collections and returns
- Chasing couriers or suppliers where needed to ensure customer needs are met
Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider, Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy. Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 4 (A* to C) or Functional Skills Level 2 or equivalents
Your Future After This Apprenticeship
- Desire to learn
- Dedicated to work
- A motivated, dedicated and flexible individual with experience in a customer facing environment is highly desirable
- Ability to handle important information accurately
- Honesty, loyalty and integrity will be key requirements
- Organisation and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work under own initiative with a flexible and adaptable approach
- Good interpersonal, communication and team working skills
- Able to cope in a busy and pressurised environment
- Excellent IT skills and experience working with Microsoft Office programs
Working Hours, Salary & Job Benefits
After 15 Months + you will achieve a Business Administrator Level 3 (Standard) with this apprenticeship.
The base salary is National Apprenticeship Minimum Wage.
Training You'll Receive
You will achieve a Business Administrator Level 3 (Standard) with this apprenticeship.