About the Programme/Sector
Swoopos are currently looking to employ talented and dedicated individuals to fulfill Customer Service roles, aiming to improve business productivity. This Customer Service Assistant role, will offer the successful candidate an opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised apprenticeship standard as a Customer Service Practitioner at Level 2. You will receive full training for this role, and there will be further progression routes available for apprentices who perform this role to a high standard.
Founded in 2017, Swoopos provides a point-of-sale system (Software & Hardware) solution to retail & hospitality industries.
Please note: Candidates must be ages 22+, to apply for this role.
Duties of the Role
Customer Service is every businesses lifeline, so naturally, great Customer Service enhances brand image and reputation.
Daily duties for this role include:
- Answering Customer Calls and Emails
- Helping customers solve system related technical issues
- Reporting issues to the development team
- Data Entry using MS Office tools and Swoopos internal systems
- Other small daily ad hoc Admin tasks
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider, Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy.
- Maths and English GCSE at grade 7 to 2 (A to E) or Functional Skills Level 1-2 or equivalents
Your Future After This Apprenticeship
Following completion of this Level 2 apprenticeship, you can continue your apprenticeship progression by advancing on to Level 3.
This role will also qualify you to progress onto permanent employment within a customer service role.
- Enjoys dealing with customers
- Previous experience dealing with customers on the phone or face-to-face in retail/hospitality industry preferred but not essential.
- Must be fluent in English
- Ability to provide a high standard of customer service
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good at problem solving
- Savvy with computers and technology
- Good knowledge of MS Office apps (specifically MS Word and Excel)
Working Hours, Salary & Job Benefits
After 12 Months you will achieve a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 (Standard) with this apprenticeship.
The base salary is National Apprenticeship Minimum Wage.
Training You'll Receive
Our Customer Service Level 2 Standard includes modules such as:
- Roles and responsibility / Knowing your customers
- Online Safety
- Product and service knowledge / Systems and Resources
- Telephone skills
- Interpersonal skills, communication and presentation
- Customer service / Influencing skills
- Dealing with customer conflict and challenge
- Meeting regulations and legislation.
You will achieve a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 (Standard) with this apprenticeship.