About the Programme/Sector
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Apprentice to join the team at Jericho Foundation, a leading Social Enterprise in Birmingham. During this apprenticeship you will earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Customer Service level 2. Full training for this role will be provided.
Working with the Jericho Foundation will help you overcome the barriers that are stopping you from gaining a job, receiving training or being involved with your local community. No matter what your situation, they will support you back into work by providing you with the skills and training you need, together with the confidence to be sure that you’re a valuable, employable member of the community.
Duties of the Role
The varied duties will include:
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Meeting/greeting customers
- Assisting customers to find products they are looking for
- Serving customers on the till
- Keeping shop clean and tidy
- Any other related duties to support business requirements
Please do not contact this employer, you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider, Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer for you to be considered for this vacancy.
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills (grades will be discussed at interview) or the equivalent
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 8 to 4 (A to C) or Functional Skills Level 2 or the equivalent
- Smart appearance
- Desire to work hard and learn new skills
- Good punctuality
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communication skills
Duration, Pay & Award
After 12 Months you will achieve a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 (Standard) with this apprenticeship.
The base salary is National Apprenticeship Minimum Wage.