About the Programme/Sector
We are currently recruiting for an Apprentice Business Administrator to join Green & Olive Legal, a Law Firm based in Redditch! This is an excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a qualification in Business Administration Level 3.
Duties of the Role
- Managing telephone calls and taking messages
- Data entry of booked viewings and valuations
- Any other related duties to support business requirements
- Dealing with sensitive documents and processing paperwork
- Writing up letters for clients
Please do not contact this employer, you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy.
Must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 4 (A* to C) or Functional Skills Level 2 or equivalents
- Professional manner
- Eager to learn
- Polite telephone manner
- Use of your own initiative
Duration, Pay & Award
After 15 Months you will achieve a Business Administrator Level 3 (Standard) with this apprenticeship.
The base salary is National Apprenticeship Minimum Wage.