About the Programme/Sector
We are currently recruiting for a Business Admin Apprentice to join Skribes Inventory Specialists, a leading Property Inventory Specialist, based in Birmingham (B1). This is an excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration Level 3.
Duties of the Role
Gain valuable office experience in a very professional environment; the varied duties will include:
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Produce detailed property reports by inputting relevant property data
- Resolve any customer issues or queries
- Any other related duties to support business requirements
Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider, Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy. Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training. The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 4 (A* to C) or Functional Skills Level 2 or equivalents
Your Future After This Apprenticeship
Following completion of this Level 3 apprenticeship, you can continue your apprenticeship progression by advancing on to Level 4. You may also have the opportunity to apply for higher education courses at University.
This role will also qualify you to progress onto permanent employment within an administration role.
- Self Motivated
- Organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communication skills
Working Hours, Salary & Job Benefits
After 15 Months you will achieve a Business Administrator Level 3 (Standard) with this apprenticeship.
The base salary is National Apprenticeship Minimum Wage.
Training You'll Receive
Our Business Administrator Level 3 Standard includes modules such as:
- Document Production
- Communication Skills
- Project Management
- Online Safety
- Use of Microsoft
- Interpersonal Skills
- Telephone Skills
- Managing Performance.
You will achieve a Business Administrator Level 3 (Standard) with this apprenticeship.