Job Role Description
Calling all aspiring administrators!
Courier Market, a leading service provider within the courier and haulage sector, are currently recruiting fresh talent to join their team. Located in the buzzing city centre, Courier Market offer a fantastic opportunity to accelerate your career within a growing business.
This apprenticeship role will teach you new knowledge and skills, alongside gaining valuable experience working in a busy and professional office environment.
About The Employer
Courier Market is a service created to help owner drivers, couriers and hauliers grow their
businesses. We help you to do this by providing you with an automated system to quickly find courier jobs and fill your dead mileage. Get more back loads, lower your costs and increase your profit!
- Quoting emergency transport solutions to our UK and European clients
- Coordinating and organising emergency transports for our UK and European clients
- Ensuring client satisfaction throughout the contract
- Recording all quality issues and finding solutions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Keeping invoices and PODs up to date, ensuring clients are regularly informed
Training You'll Receive
Our Customer Service Level 2 Standard includes modules such as:
- Roles and responsibility / Knowing your customers
- Online Safety
- Product and service knowledge / Systems and Resources
- Telephone skills
- Interpersonal skills, communication and presentation
- Customer service / Influencing skills
- Dealing with customer conflict and challenge
- Meeting regulations and legislation
+ Many more!
You will have access to a laptop and the internet to complete your training whilst in the workplace.
Desired Skills & Qualities
- Experience in planning emergency transports
- The ability to plan and execute logistical solutions
- An excellent telephone manner and experience in customer service/sales
- Excellent IT skills
- Age 16+
- Not currently in Education, Employment or Training
- Eligible to work in England
- Looking for a career in administration or recruitment
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 4 (A* to C), we also accept Functional Skills Level 2 or equivalent.
- We would like candidates to have some administration experience, although this is not essential
Monday to Friday
National Apprenticeship Minimum Wage
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, there could be further opportunities to develop within the company.
Whilst completing this role, you'll be working alongside an experienced team and a large support network.
After This Apprenticeship
Following successful completion of this apprenticeship, you'll have the opportunity to progress with your career within our business.
You may also want to further your education journey by applying for higher education courses at University.
This role will also qualify you to progress onto permanent employment within an administration role..
Things To Consider
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer for you to be considered for this vacancy.
Please research us as the employer prior to an interview.