About the Programme/Sector
Would you like a career in Childcare with great opportunities?
Would you like to be trained with one of the best apprenticeship employers in the area?
Angels Day Nursery are currently seeking full-time apprentices at Level 2 and Level 3 for immediate start. This is an amazing opportunity to work within a friendly and supportive nursery, alongside a highly experienced team.
Duties of the Role
You'll be responsible to the Manager, Assistant Manager and Deputy Manager. Duties include:
- Adhering to the policies and procedures of Angels Day Nursery
- Ensuring confidentiality is maintained within the Nursery
- Working as part of a team
- The care and supervision of the children with regard to their physical, emotional and
- Working with the Nursery Nurse with regards to the planning, preparation of activities,
to meet children's individual needs, liaising with parents and ensuring effective
communication within the Nursery
- Offering all children equal opportunities with regard to their religious persuasion, racial
origins, gender, disabilities, cultural or linguistic background; in particular, challenging
situations where racism or discrimination is displayed
- Observing children and understanding the processes of their development
- Positive management of children's behaviour
- Preparation, care, cleanliness and maintenance of the Nursery rooms and equipment
- Laundry duties
- Attendance of staff meetings as arranged by the Nursery Manager
- Attending associated training
- Participating in parent's evenings and open days
- Any other duties appropriate to the position as directed by the Nursery Manager and
Trainees will be trained alongside the strict Covid requirements, to ensure staff and children remain safe at their settings.
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!).
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
Candidates must have GCSE grade C/4 or above in English, Maths and I.C.T and have no criminal convictions.
Your Future After This Apprenticeship
- Willingness to train and develop further skills
- Team player
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Working Hours, Salary & Job Benefits
After 15 Months + you will achieve a Early Years Practitioner Level 2 & Early Years Educator Level 3 with this apprenticeship.
The base salary is National Apprenticeship Minimum Wage.
Training You'll Receive
You will achieve a Early Years Practitioner Level 2 & Early Years Educator Level 3 with this apprenticeship.