About the Programme/Sector
We are currently recruiting for an Apprentice Nursery Practitioner to join the team at Child 1st Day Nursery, based in Coleshill. This is an excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Early Years Level 2 for 15 months. Full training for this role will be provided.
Duties of the Role
- To promote the highest standards of childcare for the successful achievement of the intellectual, emotional, and social development of each child
- To assess, in conjunction with the Deputy Manager, the individual needs of each child
- To assess the progress of each child
- To carry out effectively and thoroughly the daily programs drawn up for each age-related children’s groups
- To make sure, under supervision, that the rooms, toys and equipment are kept in a clean and safe condition and any maintenance or breakages are reported
- To report to the childcare assessor on a weekly basis
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first, with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified).
Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer for you to be considered for this vacancy (We have lots of other vacancies too!).
Have GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
- Passion for childcare
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Caring personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
Duration, Pay & Award
After 15 Months you will achieve a Early Years Practitioner Level 2 with this apprenticeship.
The base salary is National Apprenticeship Minimum Wage.