About the Programme/Sector
We are currently recruiting for an Apprentice Nursery Practitioner to join the team at Chatterbox Private Day Nursery based in Dudley (DY2). This is an excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Childcare Level 2.
Duties of the Role
- Supporting staff to help develop potential of children
- Plan and deliver activities where children can reach their full potential
- Communication with parents and external agencies
- Involvement in training and meetings (may be out of working hours)
- Recording of information e.g. accidents
- Working within EYFS policy
- Providing a high quality environment to meet the needs of individual children from differing backgrounds and stages of development
- To be flexible within working practices of the Nursery e.g. cleansing of equipment, preparing snacks
- Any other related duties as required
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!).
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
Must have Maths and English GCSE or equivalent grade 9 to 3 (A to D) or Functional Skills Level 1-2 or equivalents
- Contribute new ideas
- Would fit into a well-established team
- Follow instructions accurately
- Good communicator
Duration, Pay & Award
After 15 Months you will achieve a Early Years Practitioner Level 2 with this apprenticeship.
The base salary is £4.15 per hour.