About the Programme/Sector
We are currently recruiting for an Apprentice Nursery Nurse join Lilliput Day Nursery based in Rubery. This is an excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Childcare Level 2 for 15 months. Full training for this role will be provided.
Duties of the Role
- Assisting key workers with specific groups of children
- Ensure that every child matters is considered in each room
- Promote inclusion of children with special educational needs
- Promote equality of opportunities throughout the nursery
- Fully support the nursery manager and deputy manager in day-to-day running of the nursery
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!).
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 3 (A to D) or Functional Skills Level 1-2 or equivalents
- Passion for childcare
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Caring personality
- An enthusiastic, cheerful and friendly personality
- Good communication and listening skills
- Team player
Duration, Pay & Award
After 15 Months you will achieve a Early Years Practitioner Level 2 with this apprenticeship.
The base salary is National Apprenticeship Minimum Wage.