About the Programme/Sector
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic new career opportunity, to work as an Apprentice Nursery Nurse with the team at Isra Daycare based Birmingham (B19). You will receive full training and experience as an Early Years Practitioner at Level 2.
Duties of the Role
- Assisting the qualified staff with the day to day care of the children including cleaning, nappy changing and feeding
- Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth running of the setting
- Planning and completing activities with the children
- This role requires you to be able to work as a team and provide activities for children that are fun, enjoyable, challenging and age appropriate
- Throughout this role you will be giving children choices to enhance their self-confidence and worth
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!).
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 3 (A to D) or Functional Skills Level 1-2 or equivalents
- Willingness to train and develop further skills
- Team player
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Duration, Pay & Award
After 15 Months you will achieve a Early Years Practitioner Level 2 with this apprenticeship.
The base salary is National Apprenticeship Minimum Wage.