About the Programme/Sector
We are currently recruiting for an Apprentice Administrator to join Goldsmiths Solicitors in Birmingham. This is an excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration Level 3.
Duties of the Role
- Take incoming and outbound calls to relevant person
- Take messages
- Deal with clients and enquiries
- Reception cover
- Typing up documents
- Data entry
- Other general admin duties
Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy.
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 4 (A to C) or Functional Skills Level 2 or equivalents
- Desire to work and learn
- Polite telephone manner
- Use of own initiative
Duration, Pay & Award
After 15 Months you will achieve a Business Administration Level 3 (Standard) with this apprenticeship.
The base salary is £4.30 per hour.