About the Programme/Sector
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice Administrator to join Smart Awards, a leading Accrediting Body, based in Coventry. Earn whilst you learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration Level 3.
Duties of the Role
- Preparing and sorting documents for data entry
- Entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents
- Creating data backups as part of a contingency plan
- Responding to information requests from authorised members
- Testing new database systems and software updates
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer for you to be considered for this vacancy.
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
Must have Maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 4 (A* to C) or Functional Skills Level 2 or equivalents.
- Desire to work and learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Positive can-do attitude
- Polite telephone manner
- Use of your own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Driver preferred (to get there, for role driver is not required)
Duration, Pay & Award
After 15 months you will achieve a Business Administration Level 3 (Standard) with this apprenticeship.
The base salary is £ 6.00 per hour.