About the Programme/Sector
We are currently recruiting for an Apprentice Administrative Assistant to join the team at New Harvest Wholesale, a leading care provider based in Birmingham. This is an excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration Level 3. Full training for this role will be provided.
Duties of the Role
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Working with the sales team
- Using the SAP warehousing management system
- Processing orders
- Doing stock checks in warehouse
- Picking and packing orders once administered onto system
- Any other related duties to support business requirements
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!).
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE (or equivalent) or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE (or equivalent) grade 9 to 4 (A to C) or Functional Skills Level 2 or equivalents
- Willing to learn
- Can work under pressure
- Excellent written verbal communication
- Telephone skills
- Team player
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
Duration, Pay & Award
After 15 months you will achieve a Business Administrator Level 3 (Standard) with this apprenticeship.
The base salary is National Apprenticeship Minimum Wage.