About the Programme/Sector
We are currently recruiting for an Apprentice Administrator to join Intec microsystems based in Birmingham . This is an excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration Level 3.
Duties of the Role
• Building up rapport with customers
• Confirming orders
• Raising new sales orders
• Raising and placing new purchase orders
• Chasing direct deliveries
• Chasing stock orders
• Liaising with all departments in the business
• Providing excellent customer service to all our customers
• Processing new customer returns
• Chasing up existing returns
• Arranging collections
• Liaising with suppliers
• Answering the phones
• Providing tracking details for customer orders
• Providing POD’s for customer orders
• Providing serial numbers for customer orders
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer for you to be considered for this vacancy.
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
Please research GDPR regulation and General and administrative duties
This apprenticeship requires you to have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 4 (A* to C) or Functional Skills Level 2 or equivalents.
Desire to work and learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Positive can-do attitude
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the following:
• A good telephone manner
• Good organisational skills
• Be proficient and proactive in prioritising your own work load
• The ability to work to tight deadlines in a pressured environment
• The ability to work well in a team
• Be confident when using computers.
• A willingness to learn and develop your skills
Duration, Pay & Award
After 18 months you will achieve a Level 3 Business Admininstrator with this apprenticeship.
The base salary is £4.30 per hour.