Feb. 15, 2021, 4:11 p.m.
Apprentice of the Month: January 2021
Each month we like to celebrate the achievements of individual Apprentices who have gone over and above to achieve their qualification.
For the month of January, we have chosen Georgia Leigh Lawrence as a worthy winner. Georgia has been presented with our Apprentice of the Month award, alongside a £10 Amazon Voucher.
Below, Georgia has provided us with insight into how her Apprenticeship is going, as well as giving advice to anyone considering completing an Apprenticeship to kick-start their career.
1) Tell us a little about why you wanted to complete this Apprenticeship...
I wanted to complete this apprenticeship in order to learn about the childcare field while working in it to gain the best knowledge and experience.
2) What value has the Apprenticeship Programme brought to you so far?
This apprenticeship program has helped me to further my knowledge and dive deeper into my career and has given me lots of support in that.
3) Has it given you what you thought it would, so far - any surprises?
It has given me so much support and knowledge, and my tutor was always available to answer questions or send resources which was very helpful.
4) What would you say to any apprentices considering an apprenticeship programme?
I would say that it is a great option, as it allows you to become more independent while working a job as well as learning more about that career path along the way.
5) I have learnt that it is always good to look deeper into your work as it will help you to increase your skills as well as your confidence in that job.
If you are considering completing an Apprenticeship in Early Years, like Georgia, please visit our Apprenticeship Vacancies page and apply now.