About the Apprenticeship
The role of a customer service practitioner is to deliver high quality products and services to the customers of their organisation.
Your core responsibility will be to provide a high quality service to customers which will be delivered from the workplace, digitally, or through going out into the customer’s own locality.
These may be one-off or routine contacts and include dealing with orders, payments, offering advice, guidance and support, meet-and-greet, sales, fixing problems, after care, service recovery or gaining insight through measuring customer satisfaction. You may be the first point of contact and work in any sector or organisation type.
The Level 2 Customer Service apprenticeship provides a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours, which can be gained working across an organisation and its processes.
The need to communicate and represent their work clearly is reflected in the assessment methods of End Point Assessment (EPA). The assessment methodology provides fair, valid and rigorous assessment across the learning outcomes of the Standard and guidelines on completing assessment.
The Customer Service apprenticeship will take a minimum of 12 months to complete. The completion of this Apprenticeship will lead to eligibility to join the Institute of Customer Service as an individual member at Professional level.
- Must be a UK/EU resident for the past 3 Years and eligible to work in the UK
- Must have a career choice in Customer Service
- Must have relevant work experience
- Must not be in Education, Employment or Training
- If you're Over 16 years old, we require Maths and English grades 9 to 4/A* to C (We also consider Functional Skills assessments)
- If you're 16 to 18, we will discuss your grades during your initial interview